Residential Real Estate
Whether you are buying a home, selling your home, or completing a refinance, New Era Title knows how important that transaction is to you. New Era Title experts will do everything possible to address your questions and complete your transaction smoothly.
Commercial Real Estate
Our team of dedicated professionals provide specialized commercial title and escrow services throughout the State of Ohio to real estate professionals, lenders, and attorneys. In addition to providing commercial services to all 88 counties in Ohio, we can also coordinate commercial transactions throughout the country through our relationship with Stewart Title Guaranty Company.
Our staff can handle the largest and most complex projects while maintaining the personalized service of a locally owned and operated company.
The following are just some of the benefits New Era commercial clients enjoy:
· Our courteous and knowledgeable staff understands the commercial industry and the value of an efficient closing.
· Our commercial division is managed by full-time on-staff attorneys.
· Our title examiners provide for effective examination of title while providing for a quick turn-around time, so your transaction is a priority.
· Our commercial staff’s active participation in the community and commercial real estate trade organizations allow us to retain our edge on commercial real estate issues and changes in the industry.
New Era Title provides escrow and settlement services as a neutral third party to the transaction. New Era Title acts upon the instructions of the principals and may be requested to coordinate key tasks such
· Inform all parties throughout the escrow process, i.e.: realtors, mortgage brokers, lenders, buyers/sellers.
· Process and coordinate the flow of documents and funds.
· Prorate and adjust insurance, rents, taxes, etc.
· Coordinate the signing of loan/closing documents.
· Complete property transfers and recordings at appropriate county records.
· Prepare a final statement outlining funds received and disbursement of the transaction.
· Timely completion and delivery of final policies.